Wondering how to organize your business documentation? Don't! Here are best-practice templates, all you need to do is fill them in. Please note that some of these templates are embedded within applications for competitions, you can simply ignore the non-template portions of the documents.
Here are sample documents based on the above templates.
- Western Massachusetts Economic Development Council
- The Capital Network - A community for entrepreneurs seeking between $50k and $4M
- National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance - a source of grant funding for startups
- The Frank Peters Show - Podcast interviews of entrepreneurs and investors
- The Ewing Marion Kaufmann Foundation - a nonprofit dedicated to promoting entrepreneurship
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The Art of the Start
- How to Win Friends & Influence People
Other Great Books
- The Bootstrapper's Bible: How to Start and Build a Business With a Great Idea and (Almost) No Money
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Harper Business Essentials)
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't
- The Innovator's Dilemma
- Permission Marketing : Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers